An artistic design inspired by Art Nouveau, Opus 7 features an unexpected and whimsical movement. Recalling the shape of a butterfly, the sculptured bridge creates an ingenious and playful alternative to a traditional timepiece display. There are no hands for the hours, minutes or power-reserve. Instead, time is indicated through a disk that turns when activated by pressing the crown: pressing once aligns the hour number with the wheel’s triangular indicator, positioned at 10 o’clock; twice to align the minute number with the indicator; a third time to display the power reserve.
Limited edition of 50 pieces
- Movement description
- Type: Mechanical, manual winding. Display: Alternating display of hours, minutes and power reserve by pushing crown. 1st push: hours. 2nd push: minutes. 3rd push: power reserve. Power Reserve: 60 Hours. Dimensions: Diameter 37.6 mm, thickness 10 mm. Frequency: 18,000 vibrations/hour. Jewels: 34 jewels.
- Hours, minutes and power reserve
- Case Material
- 18K white gold
Disc integrated with the movement displays hours/minutes/power reserve
1. Hours: Indicated by grey Superluminova Arabic numerals
2. Minutes: Indicated by blue Superluminova Arabic numerals
3. Power Reserve: Indicated by same blue Superluminova Arabic numerals
(60 minutes, 60 hours, numerals have a double use)
- Black alligator with matching blue stitching, tang buckle in rhodium-plated white gold
- Water-Resistance (bar)