“Harry Winston est une entreprise à taille humaine, composée de personnes accessibles.”
Chez Harry Winston, le diamant est roi. Dans l'univers du diamant, Harry Winston est une entreprise véritablement unique. Nous sommes l'une des marques de joaillerie de luxe les plus exclusives et les plus prestigieuses, et nous possédons un savoir-faire indéniable dans le tri et la vente de diamants bruts à travers nos activités minières. Notre riche patrimoine et notre expertise inégalée ont créé notre héritage, que nous continuons à forger chaque jour. Harry Winston est le premier bijoutier à avoir eu l'idée de prêter ses bijoux à une célébrité sur les tapis rouges, et est réputé pour avoir fait don du diamant Hope à la Smithsonian Institution de Washington. Animés par l'esprit pionnier de notre fondateur, nous avons également su imposer la marque sur le marché de la haute horlogerie grâce à la série Opus. Travailler chez Harry Winston implique un grand dévouement et une véritable passion. Si vous partagez notre vision, nous vous invitons à rejoindre l'équipe Harry Winston.
Notre équipe est composée de personnes talentueuses, sérieuses, expertes et attachées à la marque Harry Winston. Nous sommes fiers de créer des montres et des bijoux parmi les plus exclusifs et prestigieux au monde, mais nous restons sincères et modestes. Notre énergie, encouragée par des dirigeants visionnaires et dynamiques, nous permet de développer la marque et incite Harry Winston à toujours se perfectionner.
L'équipe Harry Winston est très fière de perpétuer son riche héritage d'artisanat, d'innovation et de dévouement ; elle reste ainsi fidèle aux valeurs instaurées par Harry Winston, le « roi du diamant ». Avec pour volonté de perpétuer son esprit pionnier, nous créons à la main les plus beaux bijoux au monde ; nous utilisons des diamants extraits dans le Nord canadien selon des méthodes respectueuses de l'environnement ; et nous avons su positionner la marque dans le domaine de la haute horlogerie mondiale en l'espace de 20 ans seulement. Nous respectons également sa philanthropie par le biais de dons à la Fondation Harry Winston Hope.
Nous partageons tous une passion profonde et authentique pour la marque Harry Winston. C'est un privilège pour nous de transmettre cette passion et de permettre à nos clients de célébrer les moments importants de leur vie avec des bijoux extraordinaires fabriqués de main de maître.
Sales Executive - Las Vegas, LVCCLas Vegas, Crystals City CenterA partir du Janvier 3, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionSales
o Provide the Harry Winston experience to all clients.
o Meet and exceed sales targets.
o Develop potential clients through walk-in traffic.
o Maintain and grow existing clients; keep records of milestones and client’s tastes and goals for future purchases.
o Target new/specific jewelry/watch product to existing clientele.
o Assist team in sales process where needed.
o Regularly utilize all forms of communication to generate sales.
Development of Client Base
o Continually update client base through all available resources.
o Client entertainment: Seek out new methods of client development through social contacts and PR related events.
o Enter and maintain accurate information for client base data entry in GEM.
o Develop existing client base and reach new prospects.
o Provide superior after-sale service to all Harry Winston clients.
After Sale Service
o Provide the highest level of client service through personalized contact in product maintenance.
o Use all available resources to problem solving.
o Keep management informed of potential product as well as client issues.
o Follow up.Profilo Strong luxury retail jewelry and timepiece experience
o College degree
o Graduate Gemologist a plus
o Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
o Ability to work as a team player
o Basic computer literacy
o Flexible to retail working hours
o Foreign languages a plusexigencesCollege DegreelangueEnglish Language skill (1): excellentdomaineSalesposteNon ManagementcontratPermanent contracttempsFull Timecontactdmastacciuola@harrywinston.com
Security Officer - Houston, TexasHouston, Texas - GalleriaA partir du Janvier 3, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionThe security officer is responsible for the safety and security of the people, product, property and information of the Company. The primary focus of the security officer is to serve as a deterrent to theft while providing a high level of customer service to all existing and potential clients at our newest Salon in the Houston Area.
The security officer will adhere to all Company security policies and procedures, and ensure the Company’s security policies and procedures are adhered to by all employees. Additionally, the security officer will provide security services at offsite locations including international locations when required.
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Focused professional protection and surveillance of people, property, information and premises using personal observation and electronic techniques
- Maintain situational awareness, assess risk and scrutinize merchandise control
- Provide a high level of Customer Service, acting as “ambassador” for the Company
- Greet and/or acknowledge each client or potential client upon entering; thank them when exiting
- Appropriate communication with employees, tenants and visitors to promote smooth security service provision and individual compliance with protocols
- Identify risks
- Strict personal adherence to Company policies, security standards, and operational protocols
- Monitor, document and enforce procedural rules and regulations
- Patrol, secure and inspect facilities; internal and external
- Deterrence of, and actively stopping unauthorized activity
- Analysis of problems and completion of formal investigations
- Maintain logs, records and reports of occurrences; use computer terminals to input and retrieve data
- Respond to alarms when required
- Complete security related projects and assignments to acceptable standards, on schedule
- Key control
- Ensure proper functioning of equipment
- Deter and prevent unauthorized activity
- Analyze problems and complete investigations, properly documented, as directed
- Ability to work well within teams
- Assist with the opening and closing of facilities
- Handles other duties as requiredProfilwww.harrywinston.comexigences- Must have a concealed weapons permit (CCW) - At least 5 years law enforcement or luxury security retail experience - No criminal record; absolute honesty and unquestionable integrity - Willingness to permit extensive background and related checks and testing by the company and its agents - A relevant, higher education qualification preferably in the security field - Above average computer skills and technological aptitude - Strong communication skills; verbal and written, in a multi-cultural, highly professional setting - Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with people at all levels with compassion and respect, with emphasis on client centered service - Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and professional development - Flexibility to accommodate shift work as required - Willingness to adhere to prescribed dress-codes Competencies To perform the job successfully, the Security Officer should demonstrate the following competencies: Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments; maintain a high regard for the security, health and safety in a secure working environment Physical Demands - The individual must be able to stand long periods of time, walk long distances, work under harsh weather conditions and lift heavy packages Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values; natural discretion, with respect for confidentiality Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organizations strengths & weaknesses; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written materiallangueEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomaineWatch industry / JewelleryposteNon ManagementcontratPermanent contracttempsFull Timecontact
Jewelry DesignerNew York, NYA partir du Février 15, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionJob Summary:
Responsible for professional execution and presentation of design concepts at the highest level. The jewelry Designer will create the most exquisite jewelry designs.
Key Duties Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Understands design work objectives and is able to communicate ideas freely and openly with others.
• Ensures that all designs are provided on a timely basis with the greatest attention to original request.
• Ensures that all designs reflect HW brand image as well as the client’s requests.
• Creation of successful designs that are marketable, sellable and meet the company objectives.
• Able to create designs that are feasible and technically sound.
• Performs accurate creation of CAD and Photoshop format designs, as required.
• Performs in bringing to the Winston’s creation modernity and renewal while keeping all the highest standards of quality requested by the Brand.
• Participate together to the elaboration of the Design Collection. This includes an intensive period of search and documentation for inspiration.
• Capable of addressing a brief based on a price objective (knows to interpret into carat weigh) and has a strong knowledge of stones.
Key Job Relationships:
• Head of Design.
• Team of Jewellery designersProfilJob Qualifications:
• Graduated from a Top Jewelry Design School.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Jewelry Design.
• Extraordinary mastery of Hand sketching and Gouache rendering techniques.
• Mastery in: Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD, Rhino gold software.
• Impeccable knowledge of the Jewelry industry and the competing landscape.
• Very good knowledge of gemology.
• Workshop experience is a plus.exigencesBachelors DegreelangueEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomaineDesign / CreationposteNon ManagementcontratPermanent contracttempsFull Timecontact
Director, ManufacturingNew YorkA partir du Février 15, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionOverall purpose and objectives: Lead a team of highly skilled craftspeople in the art of high jewelry manufacturing. Responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership to all craftsmen so that product meets the cost, aesthetic, and functional objectives of Harry Winston at our new Workshop.
Duties Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for daily organization and management of the NY High Jewelry Workshop.
• Assign work to craftspeople based on skills and capacity
• Supervise and be responsible for all phases of jewelry production and stone sourcing.
• Achieve the highest quality aesthetic and engineering within the cost guidance.
• Provide technical guidance in all phases of manufacturing and leadership to staff.
• Collaborate with Product Development to achieve required aesthetics and functionality of new product.
• Assure design interpretation in accordance with the Product Development standards.
• Provide project lead-times based on capacity.
• Engage effectively with clients in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner on Custom Design orders, sizing requests, and all other alterations.
• Assist and work closely with Materials and Planning Supervisor for work shop operations.
• Provide technical consultation to clients with Sales Executives as required.
• Uphold Harry Winston standards of aesthetics and design approach.
• Manage production workflow and efficiency to assure on time deliveries per committed completion timelines. Minimize rework and waste.
• Implement and share with management monthly reporting on performance.
• Monitor high value asset care and handling procedures during manufacturing process.
• Recruit, coach, train and provide guidance to all members of the Workshop.
• Responsible for creating a positive and united work environment amongst all staff by motivating and supporting the team.
• Regularly conduct team meetings, ensuring that staff is aware of the tasks, targets, products, service knowledge, updates, and client successes/opportunities.
• Lead the performance management process through regularly scheduled individual meetings with the workshop staff, including biannual performance review in partnership with Corporate HR.
• Implement all company rules to guarantee Health and Safety as well as SecurityProfilwww.harrywinston.comexigencesRequired experience: •Over 10 years of experience in leading and managing a High Jewelry workshop •Mastery in jewelry making – likely a bench jeweler that has grown through the ranks to lead large teams •Expertise in diamonds and other precious stones (rubies, emeralds, sapphires) •Ability to coach and lead – an inspirational leader that can deal with seasoned, experienced hourly workforce Personal skills •Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication. •Organizational and people management skills. •Analytical, project management skills, and the proven ability to provide solutions. •Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.langueEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomaineManufacturingposteManagementcontratPermanent contracttempsFull Timecontact
Product Development, Project SpecialistNew York, NYA partir du Mars 15, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionThe Product Development Project Specialist will facilitate all aspects of the Product Development Process related to operational processes, technical coordination, asset management, and reporting. Cross-functional activities include daily project management, tooling and cost estimate analysis, prototype development, test run production, product approval documentation, and final project performance evaluation.
• Assist the PD Manager in the coordination of cross-functional resources to facilitate project completion, including support as needed form Merchandise Planning, Supply Management, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Gemstone Acquisition.
• Manage product development projects through all phases: cost estimates, prototyping, test-runs, final sign-off. Maintain vendor and internal cross-functional communication related to PD projects.
• Monitor status of new products to ensure progress tracking and maintaining project completion timelines. Responsible for project data management, Product Development Milestone tracking, Launch Calendar coordination
• Create work orders and assist in the creation of product cost cards in GEM. Coordinate GEM imaging and updates.
• Manage conflict, change, priorities, and scope shifts throughout the project development process.
• Manage target costs, estimates, cost changes, and final cost for development projects.
• Perform analysis of target costs vs. retails and communicate to Merchandise Planning.
• Maintain daily active communication with internal and external vendors.
• Manage review and processing of stone layouts for product development projects.
• Manage product samples:
• Coordinate review and processing of loose stone layouts and gemstone inventory. Reconcile over-issues of stones for prototypes.
• Label samples by status and usage (prototype, production) and maintain daily sample inventory, system transfers, etc.
• Coordinate Quality Assurance inspections and Engineering review.
Security and Asset Management:
• Coordinate all security procedures related to merchandise transfers and asset management. Manage and maintain security of new samples, and un-mounted stones.
• Manage inventory cycle counts.
• Manage GEM system set-ups, transfers, processing and reporting.
• Provide prompt project information in support of strategic initiatives to Global Marketing Operations, Legal, Marketing, Publicity, and Training as needed
• Manage and maintain final artwork files, artwork scanning, and product imaging for internal use.Profilwww.harrywinston.comexigences• 2-4 years Prior Product Development or Merchandising experience preferably in a luxury branded product. • Excellent Project Management skills that entail preparing and working through the detailed steps associated with developing products with cross functional team members to achieve both short and long term objectives. • Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. • In-depth knowledge of the company’s policy and procedures. • Self-motivated with a strong drive for organization and departmental efficiency. • Proven ability to lead others and function effectively in a team environment. • Ability to effectively interact with Management.langueEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomaineWatch industry / JewelleryposteNon ManagementcontratPermanent contracttempsFull Timecontact