“ This is a human-size company. People are approachable at every level. ”
At Harry Winston, it's all about the diamonds. Harry Winston is a truly unique diamond company that combines the most exclusive and prestigious jewelry luxury brand with the know-how of sorting and selling rough diamonds through our mining segment. Our proud heritage and unmatched expertise has created the enduring legacy we live by each day. Harry Winston was the first jeweler to loan diamonds to a celebrity on the red carpet, and is renowned for donating the Hope Diamond to the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. In the pioneering spirit of our founder, Harry Winston broke new ground in fine watchmaking with the Opus Series. It takes nothing less than pure dedication and passion to work at Harry Winston. If you also possess this kind of enthusiasm, we encourage you to join the Harry Winston team.
Our knowledgeable, trustworthy and talented team values loyalty, and is committed to the Harry Winston brand. We are proud to create some of the most exclusive and prestigious jewelry and timepieces in the world, yet we remain genuine and modest. Our entrepreneurial spirit, driven by our visionary and dynamic leaders, empowers us to grow the brand and take Harry Winston to the next level.
The Harry Winston team takes great pride in perpetuating its strong heritage by combining craftsmanship, innovation and dedication, and in doing so, we stay true to the legacy of Harry Winston, the "King of Diamonds". From crafting the finest jewelry in the world, by hand, to participating in a joint venture that extracts diamonds with uncompromising ethics to protect the sensitive environment of Canada's North, to becoming one of the top fine watchmakers in the world in only 20 years, we perpetuate the pioneering spirit of our founder. We stay true to his legacy of philanthropy by giving back through the Harry Winston Hope Foundation
We all share an intense and authentic emotion for the Harry Winston brand. It's our privilege to share this passion and serve our clients as they celebrate the meaningful moments of their lives with meaningful products handcrafted by meaningful people.
Director, ManufacturingNew YorkFrom the February 15, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionOverall purpose and objectives: Lead a team of highly skilled craftspeople in the art of high jewelry manufacturing. Responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership to all craftsmen so that product meets the cost, aesthetic, and functional objectives of Harry Winston at our new Workshop.
Duties Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for daily organization and management of the NY High Jewelry Workshop.
• Assign work to craftspeople based on skills and capacity
• Supervise and be responsible for all phases of jewelry production and stone sourcing.
• Achieve the highest quality aesthetic and engineering within the cost guidance.
• Provide technical guidance in all phases of manufacturing and leadership to staff.
• Collaborate with Product Development to achieve required aesthetics and functionality of new product.
• Assure design interpretation in accordance with the Product Development standards.
• Provide project lead-times based on capacity.
• Engage effectively with clients in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner on Custom Design orders, sizing requests, and all other alterations.
• Assist and work closely with Materials and Planning Supervisor for work shop operations.
• Provide technical consultation to clients with Sales Executives as required.
• Uphold Harry Winston standards of aesthetics and design approach.
• Manage production workflow and efficiency to assure on time deliveries per committed completion timelines. Minimize rework and waste.
• Implement and share with management monthly reporting on performance.
• Monitor high value asset care and handling procedures during manufacturing process.
• Recruit, coach, train and provide guidance to all members of the Workshop.
• Responsible for creating a positive and united work environment amongst all staff by motivating and supporting the team.
• Regularly conduct team meetings, ensuring that staff is aware of the tasks, targets, products, service knowledge, updates, and client successes/opportunities.
• Lead the performance management process through regularly scheduled individual meetings with the workshop staff, including biannual performance review in partnership with Corporate HR.
• Implement all company rules to guarantee Health and Safety as well as SecurityProfilewww.harrywinston.comrequirementsRequired experience: •Over 10 years of experience in leading and managing a High Jewelry workshop •Mastery in jewelry making – likely a bench jeweler that has grown through the ranks to lead large teams •Expertise in diamonds and other precious stones (rubies, emeralds, sapphires) •Ability to coach and lead – an inspirational leader that can deal with seasoned, experienced hourly workforce Personal skills •Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication. •Organizational and people management skills. •Analytical, project management skills, and the proven ability to provide solutions. •Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.languageEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomainManufacturingpositionManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontact
Sales Executive, Dallas SalonDallas, TexasFrom the July 1, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionSales
o Provide the Harry Winston experience to all clients.
o Meet and exceed sales targets.
o Develop potential clients through walk-in traffic.
o Maintain and grow existing clients; keep records of milestones and client’s tastes and goals for future purchases.
o Target new/specific jewelry/watch product to existing clientele.
o Assist team in sales process where needed.
o Regularly utilize all forms of communication to generate sales.
Development of Client Base
o Continually update client base through all available resources.
o Client entertainment: Seek out new methods of client development through social contacts and PR related events.
o Enter and maintain accurate information for client base data entry in GEM.
o Develop existing client base and reach new prospects.
o Provide superior after-sale service to all Harry Winston clients.
After Sale Service
o Provide the highest level of client service through personalized contact in product maintenance.
o Use all available resources to problem solving.
o Keep management informed of potential product as well as client issues.
o Follow up.Profileo Strong luxury retail jewelry and timepiece experience
o College degree
o Graduate Gemologist a plus
o Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
o Ability to work as a team player
o Basic computer literacy
o Flexible to retail working hours
o Foreign languages a plusrequirementsBachelor's or Equivalent Degree/CertificationlanguageEnglish Language skill (1): excellentdomainSalespositionNon ManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontactdmastacciuola@harrywinston.com