“ This is a human-size company. People are approachable at every level. ”
At Harry Winston, it's all about the diamonds. Harry Winston is a truly unique diamond company that combines the most exclusive and prestigious jewelry luxury brand with the know-how of sorting and selling rough diamonds through our mining segment. Our proud heritage and unmatched expertise has created the enduring legacy we live by each day. Harry Winston was the first jeweler to loan diamonds to a celebrity on the red carpet, and is renowned for donating the Hope Diamond to the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. In the pioneering spirit of our founder, Harry Winston broke new ground in fine watchmaking with the Opus Series. It takes nothing less than pure dedication and passion to work at Harry Winston. If you also possess this kind of enthusiasm, we encourage you to join the Harry Winston team.
Our knowledgeable, trustworthy and talented team values loyalty, and is committed to the Harry Winston brand. We are proud to create some of the most exclusive and prestigious jewelry and timepieces in the world, yet we remain genuine and modest. Our entrepreneurial spirit, driven by our visionary and dynamic leaders, empowers us to grow the brand and take Harry Winston to the next level.
The Harry Winston team takes great pride in perpetuating its strong heritage by combining craftsmanship, innovation and dedication, and in doing so, we stay true to the legacy of Harry Winston, the "King of Diamonds". From crafting the finest jewelry in the world, by hand, to participating in a joint venture that extracts diamonds with uncompromising ethics to protect the sensitive environment of Canada's North, to becoming one of the top fine watchmakers in the world in only 20 years, we perpetuate the pioneering spirit of our founder. We stay true to his legacy of philanthropy by giving back through the Harry Winston Hope Foundation
We all share an intense and authentic emotion for the Harry Winston brand. It's our privilege to share this passion and serve our clients as they celebrate the meaningful moments of their lives with meaningful products handcrafted by meaningful people.
Sales Executive - Las Vegas, LVCCLas Vegas, Crystals City CenterFrom the Janvier 3, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionSales
o Provide the Harry Winston experience to all clients.
o Meet and exceed sales targets.
o Develop potential clients through walk-in traffic.
o Maintain and grow existing clients; keep records of milestones and client’s tastes and goals for future purchases.
o Target new/specific jewelry/watch product to existing clientele.
o Assist team in sales process where needed.
o Regularly utilize all forms of communication to generate sales.
Development of Client Base
o Continually update client base through all available resources.
o Client entertainment: Seek out new methods of client development through social contacts and PR related events.
o Enter and maintain accurate information for client base data entry in GEM.
o Develop existing client base and reach new prospects.
o Provide superior after-sale service to all Harry Winston clients.
After Sale Service
o Provide the highest level of client service through personalized contact in product maintenance.
o Use all available resources to problem solving.
o Keep management informed of potential product as well as client issues.
o Follow up.Profileo Strong luxury retail jewelry and timepiece experience
o College degree
o Graduate Gemologist a plus
o Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
o Ability to work as a team player
o Basic computer literacy
o Flexible to retail working hours
o Foreign languages a plusrequirementsCollege DegreelanguageEnglish Language skill (1): excellentdomainSalespositionNon ManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontactdmastacciuola@harrywinston.com
Security Officer - Houston, TexasHouston, Texas - GalleriaFrom the Janvier 3, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionThe security officer is responsible for the safety and security of the people, product, property and information of the Company. The primary focus of the security officer is to serve as a deterrent to theft while providing a high level of customer service to all existing and potential clients at our newest Salon in the Houston Area.
The security officer will adhere to all Company security policies and procedures, and ensure the Company’s security policies and procedures are adhered to by all employees. Additionally, the security officer will provide security services at offsite locations including international locations when required.
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Focused professional protection and surveillance of people, property, information and premises using personal observation and electronic techniques
- Maintain situational awareness, assess risk and scrutinize merchandise control
- Provide a high level of Customer Service, acting as “ambassador” for the Company
- Greet and/or acknowledge each client or potential client upon entering; thank them when exiting
- Appropriate communication with employees, tenants and visitors to promote smooth security service provision and individual compliance with protocols
- Identify risks
- Strict personal adherence to Company policies, security standards, and operational protocols
- Monitor, document and enforce procedural rules and regulations
- Patrol, secure and inspect facilities; internal and external
- Deterrence of, and actively stopping unauthorized activity
- Analysis of problems and completion of formal investigations
- Maintain logs, records and reports of occurrences; use computer terminals to input and retrieve data
- Respond to alarms when required
- Complete security related projects and assignments to acceptable standards, on schedule
- Key control
- Ensure proper functioning of equipment
- Deter and prevent unauthorized activity
- Analyze problems and complete investigations, properly documented, as directed
- Ability to work well within teams
- Assist with the opening and closing of facilities
- Handles other duties as requiredProfilewww.harrywinston.comrequirements- Must have a concealed weapons permit (CCW) - At least 5 years law enforcement or luxury security retail experience - No criminal record; absolute honesty and unquestionable integrity - Willingness to permit extensive background and related checks and testing by the company and its agents - A relevant, higher education qualification preferably in the security field - Above average computer skills and technological aptitude - Strong communication skills; verbal and written, in a multi-cultural, highly professional setting - Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with people at all levels with compassion and respect, with emphasis on client centered service - Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and professional development - Flexibility to accommodate shift work as required - Willingness to adhere to prescribed dress-codes Competencies To perform the job successfully, the Security Officer should demonstrate the following competencies: Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments; maintain a high regard for the security, health and safety in a secure working environment Physical Demands - The individual must be able to stand long periods of time, walk long distances, work under harsh weather conditions and lift heavy packages Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values; natural discretion, with respect for confidentiality Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organizations strengths & weaknesses; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written materiallanguageEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomainWatch industry / JewellerypositionNon ManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontact
Jewelry DesignerNew York, NYFrom the Février 15, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionJob Summary:
Responsible for professional execution and presentation of design concepts at the highest level. The jewelry Designer will create the most exquisite jewelry designs.
Key Duties Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Understands design work objectives and is able to communicate ideas freely and openly with others.
• Ensures that all designs are provided on a timely basis with the greatest attention to original request.
• Ensures that all designs reflect HW brand image as well as the client’s requests.
• Creation of successful designs that are marketable, sellable and meet the company objectives.
• Able to create designs that are feasible and technically sound.
• Performs accurate creation of CAD and Photoshop format designs, as required.
• Performs in bringing to the Winston’s creation modernity and renewal while keeping all the highest standards of quality requested by the Brand.
• Participate together to the elaboration of the Design Collection. This includes an intensive period of search and documentation for inspiration.
• Capable of addressing a brief based on a price objective (knows to interpret into carat weigh) and has a strong knowledge of stones.
Key Job Relationships:
• Head of Design.
• Team of Jewellery designersProfileJob Qualifications:
• Graduated from a Top Jewelry Design School.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Jewelry Design.
• Extraordinary mastery of Hand sketching and Gouache rendering techniques.
• Mastery in: Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD, Rhino gold software.
• Impeccable knowledge of the Jewelry industry and the competing landscape.
• Very good knowledge of gemology.
• Workshop experience is a plus.requirementsBachelors DegreelanguageEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomainDesign / CreationpositionNon ManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontact
Director, ManufacturingNew YorkFrom the Février 15, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionOverall purpose and objectives: Lead a team of highly skilled craftspeople in the art of high jewelry manufacturing. Responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership to all craftsmen so that product meets the cost, aesthetic, and functional objectives of Harry Winston at our new Workshop.
Duties Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for daily organization and management of the NY High Jewelry Workshop.
• Assign work to craftspeople based on skills and capacity
• Supervise and be responsible for all phases of jewelry production and stone sourcing.
• Achieve the highest quality aesthetic and engineering within the cost guidance.
• Provide technical guidance in all phases of manufacturing and leadership to staff.
• Collaborate with Product Development to achieve required aesthetics and functionality of new product.
• Assure design interpretation in accordance with the Product Development standards.
• Provide project lead-times based on capacity.
• Engage effectively with clients in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner on Custom Design orders, sizing requests, and all other alterations.
• Assist and work closely with Materials and Planning Supervisor for work shop operations.
• Provide technical consultation to clients with Sales Executives as required.
• Uphold Harry Winston standards of aesthetics and design approach.
• Manage production workflow and efficiency to assure on time deliveries per committed completion timelines. Minimize rework and waste.
• Implement and share with management monthly reporting on performance.
• Monitor high value asset care and handling procedures during manufacturing process.
• Recruit, coach, train and provide guidance to all members of the Workshop.
• Responsible for creating a positive and united work environment amongst all staff by motivating and supporting the team.
• Regularly conduct team meetings, ensuring that staff is aware of the tasks, targets, products, service knowledge, updates, and client successes/opportunities.
• Lead the performance management process through regularly scheduled individual meetings with the workshop staff, including biannual performance review in partnership with Corporate HR.
• Implement all company rules to guarantee Health and Safety as well as SecurityProfilewww.harrywinston.comrequirementsRequired experience: •Over 10 years of experience in leading and managing a High Jewelry workshop •Mastery in jewelry making – likely a bench jeweler that has grown through the ranks to lead large teams •Expertise in diamonds and other precious stones (rubies, emeralds, sapphires) •Ability to coach and lead – an inspirational leader that can deal with seasoned, experienced hourly workforce Personal skills •Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication. •Organizational and people management skills. •Analytical, project management skills, and the proven ability to provide solutions. •Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.languageEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomainManufacturingpositionManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontact
Product Development, Project SpecialistNew York, NYFrom the Mars 15, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionThe Product Development Project Specialist will facilitate all aspects of the Product Development Process related to operational processes, technical coordination, asset management, and reporting. Cross-functional activities include daily project management, tooling and cost estimate analysis, prototype development, test run production, product approval documentation, and final project performance evaluation.
• Assist the PD Manager in the coordination of cross-functional resources to facilitate project completion, including support as needed form Merchandise Planning, Supply Management, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Gemstone Acquisition.
• Manage product development projects through all phases: cost estimates, prototyping, test-runs, final sign-off. Maintain vendor and internal cross-functional communication related to PD projects.
• Monitor status of new products to ensure progress tracking and maintaining project completion timelines. Responsible for project data management, Product Development Milestone tracking, Launch Calendar coordination
• Create work orders and assist in the creation of product cost cards in GEM. Coordinate GEM imaging and updates.
• Manage conflict, change, priorities, and scope shifts throughout the project development process.
• Manage target costs, estimates, cost changes, and final cost for development projects.
• Perform analysis of target costs vs. retails and communicate to Merchandise Planning.
• Maintain daily active communication with internal and external vendors.
• Manage review and processing of stone layouts for product development projects.
• Manage product samples:
• Coordinate review and processing of loose stone layouts and gemstone inventory. Reconcile over-issues of stones for prototypes.
• Label samples by status and usage (prototype, production) and maintain daily sample inventory, system transfers, etc.
• Coordinate Quality Assurance inspections and Engineering review.
Security and Asset Management:
• Coordinate all security procedures related to merchandise transfers and asset management. Manage and maintain security of new samples, and un-mounted stones.
• Manage inventory cycle counts.
• Manage GEM system set-ups, transfers, processing and reporting.
• Provide prompt project information in support of strategic initiatives to Global Marketing Operations, Legal, Marketing, Publicity, and Training as needed
• Manage and maintain final artwork files, artwork scanning, and product imaging for internal use.Profilewww.harrywinston.comrequirements• 2-4 years Prior Product Development or Merchandising experience preferably in a luxury branded product. • Excellent Project Management skills that entail preparing and working through the detailed steps associated with developing products with cross functional team members to achieve both short and long term objectives. • Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. • In-depth knowledge of the company’s policy and procedures. • Self-motivated with a strong drive for organization and departmental efficiency. • Proven ability to lead others and function effectively in a team environment. • Ability to effectively interact with Management.languageEnglish Language skill (1): very gooddomainWatch industry / JewellerypositionNon ManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontact
Security Officer - NYCFrom the Avril 1, 2017 - 00:00DescriptionThe security officer is responsible for the safety and security of the people, product, property and information of the Company. The primary focus of the security officer is to serve as a deterrent to theft while providing a high level of customer service to all existing and potential clients.
The security officer will adhere to all Company security policies and procedures, and ensure the Company’s security policies and procedures are adhered to by all employees. Additionally, the security officer will provide security services at offsite locations including international locations when required.ProfileKey Duties and Responsibilities:
• Focused professional protection and surveillance of people, property, information and premises using personal observation and electronic techniques.
• Maintain situational awareness, assess risk and scrutinize merchandise control.
• Provide a high level of Customer Service, acting as "ambassador" for the Company.
• Greet and/or acknowledge each client or potential client upon entering; thank them when exiting.
• Appropriate communication with employees, tenants and visitors to promote smooth security service provision and individual compliance with protocols.
• Identify risks.
• Strict personal adherence to Company policies, security standards, and operational protocols.
• Monitor, document and enforce procedural rules and regulations.
• Patrol, secure and inspect facilities; internal and external.
• Deterrence of, and actively stopping unauthorized activity.
• Analysis of problems and completion of formal investigations.
• Maintain logs, records and reports of occurrences; use computer terminals to input and retrieve data.
• Respond to alarms when required.
• Complete security related projects and assignments to acceptable standards, on schedule.
• Key control.
• Ensure proper functioning of equipment.
• Deter and prevent unauthorized activity.
• Analyze problems and complete investigations, properly documented, as directed.
• Ability to work well within teams.
• Assist with the opening and closing of facilities.
• Handles other duties as required.requirementsDegrees and Experience: •Must have a concealed weapons permit (CCW) •At least 5 years law enforcement or luxury security retail experience. •No criminal record; absolute honesty and unquestionable intgrity. •Willingness to permit extensive background and related checks and testing by the company and its agents. •A relevant, higher education qualification preferably in the security field. •Above average computer skills and technical aptitude. •Strong communication skills; verbal and written, in a multi-cultural, highly professional setting. •Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with people at all levels with compassion and respect, with emphasis on client centered service. •Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and professional development. •Flexibility to accommodate shift work as required. •Willingness to adhere to prescribed dress- codes.languageEnglish Language skill (1): excellentdomainOtherpositionNon ManagementcontractPermanent contractworking timeFull Timecontactdmastacciuola@harrywinston.com