back to collection
Histoire de Tourbillon 3
Histoire de Tourbillon
The Histoire de Tourbillon series presents a sophisticated collection of limited edition timepieces, dedicated to the craftsmanship of one of the most complex horological complications, and demonstrates the House’s continued pursuit of excellence in innovation. This bold interpretation presents a daring, triple tourbillon design, which combines inclined and multiple axes of rotation and links together multiple tourbillon carriages. Case diameter: 65x45.9mm. Non reflecting sapphire crystals, sapphire crystal case-back. Limited edition of 20 pieces.
Histoire de TourbillonSee more
- Movement description
- Mechanical manually-wound 479 parts, 71 jewels, 21,600 vibrations per hour, 50-hour power-reserve Double tourbillon (bi-axial): One carriage rotating every 40 seconds within a second carriage spinning in 120 seconds on a perpendicular axis. Tourbillon (mono-axial) rotating on a single axis every 36 seconds
- Triple Tourbillon
- Excentered hours, minutes, small second on the bi-axial tourbillon , power-reserve indicator with 11 sapphires and 6 citrines.
- Case Material
- 18K white gold and zalium™
- Black opaline with rhodium discs
- Black alligator, white gold double ardillon buckle
- Water-Resistance (bar)